Saturday, December 20, 2008

Counting down the days!!







Colin and I have been counting down the days til we go home for Christmas. Finally the count is down to 1, but Rochester is going to have a snow storm tomorrow!!! We are keeping our fingers crossed that the weather doesn't end up being as bad as they are predicting and we make it home safely. All I want to do is to get to my house and then it can snow all it wants!!!

We got into Lakeland FL Thursday night. The crew was already by the pool barbecuing, so most of us joined them as the night went on. It was a celebration for Jeff and Dan's birthdays. After a little bit Colin and I went back to our room, so I could get some packing done and Colin could get a little alone time. After awhile I talked with Sue who was still by the pool and decided that I would go down for one drink. Well as usual, I stayed a little longer than planned! I was just enjoying everyone's company and just relaxing. Colin chose to continue hibernating in our room haha!

The next day the kids had school and then we went by the pool so the kids could swim. It was so hard to believe that we were so close to Christmas because it was in the 80's! There was a show last night in Lakeland and Colin and I were so happy that Carol's sister and brother in law (June and Dick) and their friends were able to come see Colin in the show. I really enjoyed talking with them before the show and at intermission. It was nice to have some familiar faces out in the audience!

I'm writing today during the matinee performance in Melbourne. Mimi's mom was able to come to this show with a friend. I got to meet up with them before the show and they were really excited to see it. Colin and I are going to go out and meet with them after the show and then we'll have dinner which the theatre is providing for us. We're also exchanging our last secret santa gifts and Clare is planning a Christmas party for us back at the hotel after the evening show :) Tomorrow we are all heading to the orlando airport in the morning with hopes that we will all get home to our families safely and ontime!

Hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and I'll be writing again once we come back to the tour at the end of December.
Missy

No comments: