Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally in Binghamton!!!






















I can't even begin to describe how happy Colin and I were to see Steve and the girls and everyone that came down for the shows in Binghamton! It definitely gave us both a boost to be with family and friends!! Steve, Morgan, and Lexa were there waiting for us when the bus pulled up :) Colin ran off the bus right into Steve's arms. He was so excited!! I was obviously thrilled too! I hugged Morgan forever, and she even let me, lol! The poor thing has a sprained ankle and bad cold, but didn't complain at all about it.
Cici and her friends spent the night Saturday. They were absolutely hysterical!! We hung out in their room for a bit and then they talked me into going out for one drink. The main reason I went was to protect some of the castmembers who I knew were going to be at the bar from them, lol! We didn't even leave the hotel and there was Joy rubbing the hotel security guard's head and asking for him to handcuff her, haha! When we got to the bar we bumped into Alaggio, Will, and Matt. The ladies were all over them and Will and Alaggio looked a little scared, haha! Matt, however held his own even when Joy tried to convince him to swing the other way for one time, lol!!!! This was the point that I decided it was time to leave, so steve and I headed back to the hotel.

Upon waking the next morning I heard that I missed a bunch of things that night! The girls stole a fake ficus tree from one of the bars and continued to carry it bar to bar with them! They ended up bringing it back to their hotel room! They also hit a gay bar that night and were intrigued with the transvestites, haha!

Later on we met everyone at the theatre. Brittany, her boyfriend, and room mates met us in the parking lot. Britt was so excited to see the show. She made me bring her backstage so she could see Colin before he went on. Afterwards, I couldn't get to give the backstage pass. She went home with it around her neck! LOL! The girls were so proud of their little brother. Colin was thrilled with all of his family so and friends being there! They were all so supportive and all seemed to enjoy watching Colin on stage. Colin was especially excited to see his buddies Ben and Connor at the show. Many people joined us for dinner between shows, so we had a chance to get photos, and sit and chat with everyone.

Steve, Morgan, and Lexa spent the night and left bright and early this morning. I was so sad to see them go, but it definitely helped knowing that we'll be home with them all next week!!!

PS Lorraine you finally made my blog!!!!

1 comment:

river queen said...

OMG!!!! Too funny...loved the pics. We did have a blast and certainly hope the show makes it to Syracuse. I think we would be a little more reserved here 'cause we know more peeps in the town......nah...just kidding. Colin, you were awesome. I loved every minute of it. Don't forget your "real" life though...there's more shingles to get off the island! You can move a few snakes too :) love ya!!