Tuesday, October 21, 2008








We arrived in Columbia SC around 5pm. We were delighted when we got off the bus and felt the warm and sunny weather!! After getting settled in our rooms we went out to discover the town. We found a nice steakhouse where we enjoyed a nice dinner. It's so funny because we never even think about what we're wearing when heading out. I was still in my tshirt and comfy capris with no makeup! I started to feel funny about how underdressed I was til I looked across the table to see John in his Flying J's tshirt, lol! Flying J's is a truck stop which we frequent during our bus trips. We decided that we had to have a tshirt when we made a stop at the Flying J's in Ohio. We decided that Flying J's should be our sponsor, lol! So after checking out John's shirt I realized that I had nothing to be embarassed about, lol!

We made it back just in time for Rhiannon's surprise engagement party. Rhiannon(who plays Nancy) got engaged over the weekend in Binghamton and some of the castmembers planned a party for her. She was totally surprised when she got there(Zach offered his room for the party). The room was decorated with pink balloons and rose petals were thrown on the beds. They had a nice spread of appetizers and drinks. It's amazing how these things can come together so quickly on the road!

We're all so excited for Rhiannon and her fiance Brendan! We all got to know Brendon during the NYC rehearsals and also the shows which he has come to cheer Rhiannon on. They're a wonderful couple and I'm sure they'll have a fantastic marriage!

1 comment:

Tom O'C said...

Missy, Sorry we missed it... :(
I heard it was really good! The pictures and blog are great too.
Cheryl and I are looking forward to seeing you and Collin next week!!