Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of rehearsal

Colin has one day of rehearsal under his belt : ) He got to meet some of the other cast members including the two other boys who will be on the tour with him. They really seemed to hit it off and I'm sure they'll get very close over the next 6 months. I met the other two parents who will be going along. We also hit it off and are going through all of the same emotions preparing for this tour. I'm sure we will also get to be great friends throughout the tour.



Steve and Morgan headed back home after lunch today. They were able to meet everyone and then take Colin out to lunch for his break. As expected it was very tough to say goodbye. Luckily they'll be back in a little less than 2 weeks before we head to Cali. I already miss them and Brittany, but am trying to take it day by day.

Colin rehearsed from 11:30am-6pm today and was pretty pooped by the end. They worked hard but he really seemed to enjoy it all. We finally learned how to use the NY buses and subways...well kind of, lol! We'll see what tomorrow brings ; )

Well that's it for now, Colin needs to be at rehearsal from 10-6 tomorrow so we better start winding down.

We look forward to hearing from everyone, so please leave comments!
Missy

3 comments:

river queen said...

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!! You go my homebody sister in law....don't forget the box o' .....love ya guys, best of luck to you Colin. Can't wait to see the play!!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!! I have your website saved on my computer and am looking forward to reading about your adventure while I am at college. sounds like all is great so far and can't wait to hear more as it progresses!!
Jenn

Sherra said...

Hey Missy! I just realized that my in-laws can see Colin in Houghton, MI and all my friends from Colorado can see him in Ft. Collins. He'll have fans around the country. If my friends in CO go and bring their kids, would you be willing to have them meet him after the show? No pressure, just thought it would be a real treat for them.