Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're in NYC!

We made it to NYC last night and thanks to some wonderfully generous people we have a beautiful apt to "live" in for the next 3 weeks. Steve and Morgan came down with us and are helping Colin and I get acclimated to the city. Hopefully we'll fit some fun things in during the times Colin's not rehearsing.
Colin is so excited about this whole adventure, I must admit that I'm a little apprehensive. I am definitely a homebody, so this will be quite the learning experience for me! It will also be very difficult being away from Steve and the girls. Hopefully it will all get easier as we go along.
Colin starts rehearsals tomorrow and we are looking forward to meeting some of the other cast members and the other two parents.
That's all for now, we're going to go out and see the city.
Missy

No comments: